writing about the past, present, and future of dance
Skip to content
36. Represent. Reform. Rule.
MISC: Translator-director Eriko Ogawa appointed next New National Theatre, Tokyo artistic director for 2018/19 season
MISC: First Butoh Theatre Opens In Kyoto
35. Dead and Forgiven: End of Season Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s Spring Mixed Rep & Giselle, 2016
MISC: Royal Ballet’s Apprentice Choreographer, Charlotte Edmonds
34. Visions of Authenticity: Review of DANCE SALAD FESTIVAL 2016
33. Molecules That Melt : Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s Winter Mixed Rep, 2016
32. I Am A WOMAN In Dance
MISC: DANCE SOURCE HOUSTON Leaves Performance/Rehearsal Space July 31, 2016
31. (PART 2) What The Fairies Said: Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s The Sleeping Beauty, Spring 2016
30. (PART 1) : Why Sleep For 100 Years?
MISC: Studio Wayne McGregor
29. Before A.D.
UPDATE: 24. Paris Burning, Moscow Yearning
28. In Pairs
27. Looking At The Future: From Graduation to Post
26. The Phosphorescent Dancer: Reviewing Dance in FLORENCE + THE MACHINE’s Music
25. Crystallized : Contemporary
24. Paris Burning, Moscow Yearning
23. Moments in Movements: Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s Fall Mixed Rep 2015
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 69 other followers
Build a website with WordPress.com