writing about the past, present, and future of dance
Skip to content
[MISC] “It Happened in Texas: Anna Sokolow at Houston Ballet”
44. p o s t : Response of DANCE SALAD FESTIVAL 2017 (PART 2)
42. The Initiative, Or How I Stopped Worrying and Applied to NYU
41. With Perfect Feeling: Dance Transformed in The OA
40. The Root of Sentiment
MISC: Dance at Rice University’s Moody Center for the Arts, Open to Public 2/25
39. Back Up
38. Creating Your Coven: Dance in 7 GRIMES Music Videos
37. Variety, Details, Chaos
36. Represent. Reform. Rule.
MISC: Translator-director Eriko Ogawa appointed next New National Theatre, Tokyo artistic director for 2018/19 season
35. Dead and Forgiven: End of Season Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s Spring Mixed Rep & Giselle, 2016
34. Visions of Authenticity: Review of DANCE SALAD FESTIVAL 2016
33. Molecules That Melt : Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s Winter Mixed Rep, 2016
32. I Am A WOMAN In Dance
31. (PART 2) What The Fairies Said: Review of HOUSTON BALLET’s The Sleeping Beauty, Spring 2016
30. (PART 1) : Why Sleep For 100 Years?
MISC: Studio Wayne McGregor
29. Before A.D.
UPDATE: 24. Paris Burning, Moscow Yearning